- DOES AN ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON TREAT OTHER PROBLEMS THAN JUST FRACTURES?
Yes, our Orthopedic Physicians specialize in the disorders of the musculoskeletal system. That may include: strains, sprains, fractures, treatment and surgery for arthritis and bursitis, back injuries, total joint replacement of hips and knees, treatment for carpal tunnel syndrome, athletic sport injuries and corrective orthopedics for adolescents.
- CAN I GET RIGHT IN IF I CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT?
Generally, yes. We have a staff of six orthopedic surgeons. If you have a new injury or acute problem, every effort is made to see you the same day or the following day if at all possible. We do take referrals from other physicians.
- WILL I HAVE TO WAIT IN THE WAITING ROOM A LONG TIME?
We try to stay on schedule with appointments, but there are emergencies and other unforeseen situations that may cause a delay. We will try to inform you of the reason that may be causing the delay. We do realize that your time is valuable as well.
- CAN I BE SEEN IF I DO NOT HAVE ANY INSURANCE COVERAGE?
We do not turn any patients away and we are very willing to set up a payment plan that will be suitable to both parties involved.
- I HAVE INSURANCE, BUT I GET SO CONFUSED WHEN I HAVE TO DO THE PAPERWORK, DO YOU FILE FOR ME AFTER MY APPOINTMENT?
Yes, we file for all major insurance companies for our patients.